resin 3.1.9 release notes
Resin 3.1.x is now the stable branch. Only important bug fixes will
be applied to new versions of the 3.1.x branch.
For new features, the 3.2.x branch is now the development branch.
Win32 openssl version is compiled against Shining Light's 0.9.8k
Win64 openssl version is compiled against Shining Lights 0.9.8k
- jsp: trimDirectiveWhitespaces was ignored for tag files (#3386, rep by kvirkki)
- win32: O_BINARY required for configuation saving (#3337, rep by Takahiro Fukuda)
- mod_caucho: only allow one thread to update config for worker model
- win32: truncate applied incorrect file mode for new file (#3382, rep by Kair Virkki)
- mod_caucho: recompilation of 3.1.8 win32 mod_caucho.dll (rep by Takahiro Fukuda)
- server: stack trace incorrectly displaed for bad request response (rep by Vinod Mehra, #3359)
- admin: change to resin:type=LogService (rep by stbu, #3328)
- servlet: run-at race condition on web-app restart (rep by stbu, #3342)
- mod_caucho: socket drop issue (rep by Mathias Jansson)
- jms: btree split off-by-one issue (#3287, rep by tyson weihs)
- jms: file missing primary declaration (#3287, rep by tyson weihs)
- server: cron syntax not properly handling day of week (#3248, rep by mate)
- jsp: backport of JspCompileResource parallel compile (#2987, rep by stbu)
- memory: DispatchRequest._invocation needs to be cleared (rep by Mattias Jiderhamn)
|Copyright © 1998-2008 Caucho Technology, Inc. All rights reserved.|
Resin ® is a registered trademark, and Quercustm, Ambertm, and Hessiantm are trademarks of Caucho Technology.